Boaston Society once again invites urban culture enthusiasts to Cape Town’s exclusive street trade show- Levels Brand Weekend 2014. With less than 10 days to go, Levels Brand Weekend returns to Cape Town with an extravaganza of retail, fashion events, workshops and party. From the 23rd to the 27th of October audiences will get the opportunity to interact with some of the country’s most dynamic and influential brands and designers: Boaston Society Store, PUMA, 2Bop, Butan, Galxboy, Fixin’ Diaries, Happy Socks, Starter, Flexfit and more.
This year in particular marks an important milestone for Levels Brand Weekend as Boaston Society collaborates with PUMA South Africa to launch this hugely anticipated bi-annual event featuring Casey Veggies, Anwar Carrots and Peas and Carrots International (US).
Since the brand’s inception, Boaston Society has aimed to connect the local brands and international brands together – a goal Levels is helping to achieve. Aside from the trade show itself, Levels Brand Weekend will host the Creative inspiration forum where Anwar Carrots will talk about his inspirations, entrepreneurship and his collaborations with global brands like PUMA. Levels will also host a phat after-party featuring international star Casey Veggies and a diverse line up of Cape Town’s finest hip hop acts and DJs at The Assembly.
- Thursday 23 October- Casey Veggies Meet and Greet Joburg at Puma Select Store, 81 Juta Street, Braamfontein.
- Friday 24 October- Casey Veggies Meet and Greet and Peas and Carrots International Pop up Opening reception- Boaston Society Lifestyle Space, 55 Long Street, Cape Town (weekend pass ticket holders and invites)
- Saturday 25 October- Brand Marketplace- Side Street Studios, 48 Albert Road, Woodstock (free entry to all, venue is next to Woodstock Exchange)
- The Official Levels After Party at The Assembly (tickets available at Boaston Society, Quicket and Webtickets)
- Sunday 26 October- Levels x Food Jams (weekend pass ticket holders and invites only)
History is being made here.